Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Randamninity

I’m tired of writing about all the boo-friggin-hoo crap. So, I think it’s time for some blogiahrrea. Randamninity. Get my shiz all straightened out.

Dating blows. But hanging out with rad guys who know how to throw down is awesome.

I need a happy place…preferably on a beach…in Hawaii…with cabana boys who bring me margaritas.

Singing along with Fred all the way to work = :)

My car is a POS, but I like driving it. Something about downshifting and bustin’ ass on 630 is just wicked awesome.

I love people who can’t speak their own language. There’s just something about people with shitty grammar skills that gives me great laughter…

It’s pretty awesome to know when someone’s thinking about you… The random IM’s, texts, emails, facebook comments…I just like it. It’s nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment